H A P P Y E N D I N G S | Exciting Beginnings

Leave a Comment
... "Thank You" 2014, you were a blast but "Hello There" 2015, I look forward to finding out what you have in store for me.

I ended 2014 celebrating until the wee hours with my bestest of besties... Fun n frolics all the way with copious amounts of alcohol and food, mind blowing games and plenty of fireworks


... and then I started 2015 jetting over the pond to SoCal

Hectic antics since Christmas but now it's time to chill out, spend time with loved ones and make plans... Plans in life, plans in work / projects and plans for my Blog / Twitter / IG

... This is where i feel the need for a BIG ass list, kinda like a New Years resolution of all the things i want and hope to achieve this coming year

So lets get this show on the road... 
  1. Tattoos:  currently got 4, want many more and just going to get them on a more regular basis.  Keep telling myself there is more important things to save for and then i never end up get any.  So little and often is what i am thinking 
  2. Health & Fitness:  back on the juicing train and i wanna start keeping fit, never been a fan but i wanna feel not only look healthy and fit... Age is not on my side these days so needs must
  3. Work / Projects:  push forward with more work like i already have (Customer Service within the Car Industry) but focus on the other industries and more of the SoMe side of things.  I have always been a Jake of all Trades and while the rest of the saying goes a Master of None, with me I have to disagree... Whenever i undertake anything i do it with a 100% in my heart.  I always do it to the best of my ability (and some) and i feel nothing is to hard or difficult for me to give it a go
  4. Art / Design / Creativity:  I need and want to get back to my Arty / Creative side... Doing the things we love for a living is always the best way in life.  IG has been helping me see how much i need to get creative more on a daily basis
  5. Travel:  While i am lucky with the work that i do enables me to travel I have been mainly focused on the SoCal part of the world (mind i LOVE it with all my heart) but here is to more adventures just a hop skip and a jump away in Europe
So there is just a few... Any of y'all got To-Do Lists or Resolutions for this New Year, New Beginnings?!?

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig