T O K I D O K I D O N U T U N I C O R N | Tattoo

Leave a Comment
If it's cute, adorables n whimsical then it's got me hook, line n sinker

I've been following Alex Strangler for a while now on IG n just LOVE her work... So was chuffed to bits to say t'least (I think I let out a HUGE squeeeeeeeee) when I was able to book in with her at The Dolorosa Tattoo Company in Los Angeles

She designed me this wee sweet but bad ass unicorn covered in lots of frosting n sprinkles as t'first of m'many tattoos to have this year n t'beginning of m'sleeve... Just totally n utterly sums me up a treat n to carry on with m'sweetie love after all t'blood, sweat n tears, I went along to Milk to get me a sugar fix...

I already know what m'next couple are going to be n I plan on many more from Alex too, she ROCKS!!!

Another great memento of m'travelling back n forth from the UK to LA.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig