W E E K L Y M A S H - U P | Little Tokyo & The Art District

Leave a Comment
So what have I been upto this week then?!?


Well lets just say I have been eating WAAAY too much, but DAAAMN it's so hard when you see what delights have been tempting me.


First off Little Tokyo (more about the Hello Kitty Exhibition at the Japanese American National Museum, in a few weeks)



This place has always been one of my absolute fave places to visit when I'm back ere in LA, California... Not just for the food but for the vibe and all the wee cute and adorable ickle nic naks... So picked me up a wee Kewpie Cherub n ordered a Monchhichi for my niece (rememeber those hey?!?) from "Monkey Pants" and then had a wee munch at "Spitz", Doner Kebab heaven n being a Brit Chick I sure as hell know a thing or two bout a GOOD doner.  This place really doesn't disappoint and the variety is just amazing.  Ohhhhhhh n I can totally recommend the Sangrias too



Next stop was exploring the Art District and I was in heaven, fabulous boutique and unique shops and the graffiti and architecture was just AWESOME... All this retail therapy and trapsing about up n down the alleys I built up a smidge of an appertite so we stopped by "The Pie Hole"... OMGoodness i love it in here.  It's interior is simple, chic n industrial and the pies, well you guessed it, too many choices but i went for the Caramel Apple Cheesecake... It sure didn't hang about long, it was YUM



















After all this feasting, it was time for a beer and after hearing some good stuff about bar "EightyTwo", Classic Arcade / Pinball haven, we headed off there.  Good selection of beers and it was like taking a step back to my Youff so Ms PacMan was my game of choice and I still damn well sucked at it n all, but it was a blast, real good FUN





There is far to much to see, eat and do here and there is always something new that surprises me... Really never disappoints.  All in all a FABulishious weekend... How bout y'all?!?


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig