W E E K L Y M A S H - U P | Crêpe Coop & Mothers Moo

1 comment
This week was all about meeting up with friends and trying some new places out along the way

First off, after a super yummy BBQ and dishing up some rather tasty n filling Filipino food we head to Sierra Madre... Such a pretty wee town and lots of charming stores and plenty of lovely places to eat and just hang out n chill... Love these kinda towns, similar to the good ol English life of back home


"Mothers Moo Creamery" was where we were heading, ice-cream was out sweet treat again and it didn't disappoint, mind I was in need a bit of warming up due to the drizzly grim weather that had snook over to Cali for the day.  I had a made from scratch Hot Choc with all the trimmings n it surely hit the spot, frothy moustache n nose to boot.  This place was the cutest with a great retro vibe.  They even do canning classes and workshops.

Hanging with these guys again in a weeks time as we all have a few birthdays to be celebrating, so more scrummy food n good times ahead


Next stop and a new find was "The Anaheim Packing District".  I was meeting up with my fellow Brit Pal and his lovely Wife n new baba... This area is fairly new and up coming and a defo firm fave place with me already.  It's actually not far from where I live and so I canna believe I hadn't been there sooner.  The selection of eateries and bars was awesome and the place was buzzing... Being a Brit Chick and not having found many decent Indian cuisine round these parts there was a place here "Adya" that looked and smelled the business so it had to be done and I gave it a whirl... Chicken Tikka Masala with naan n rice and hell yeah it rocked...





After plenty of great chit chat and snuggles n cuddles with the wee chappy Owen we headed down stairs to "Crêpe Coop" for the most tastiest of crêpes  EVER... So I picked the Red Velvet batter, with a slather of Trader Joes "Speculoos Cookie Butter" a handful of sliced bananas, a dollop of vanilla bean ice-cream and a drizzle of honey n a wee squirt of cream...  Oh I devoured the whole damn lot and with not a smidge of guilt, teehee


Also did a wee bit of shopping for the apartment and got some super lush bedding from good ol Ikea and YES I sure did pick me up the compulsory bag of meat balls and gravy n jam... And how about this ickle delight just to brighten the place up too... My obsession with all things cute, adorable and above all a wee PIGGY


Anyhows thats me for another weeks round up... Catch you all again next time and remember you can find me on Twitter n IG for daily updates (links above)
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! LOVE the piggy pot!!!! Love seeing all the places you visit!

    Stacey xxx UnicornFairy.net

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig